FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Alibaba.com is the first of the many e-commerce websites owned and operated by the Alibaba Group. It is the leading wholesale marketplace for global trade which connects high quality China global suppliers to millions of buyers around the globe. Buyers in Alibaba are trade agents, retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and SMEs who come here to exploit countless opportunities, resources, and benefits which Alibaba make available to the world.
There is an exhaustive lists of products from different categories to meet the various needs of your business: Apparel, Textiles & Accessories, Bags, Shoes & Accessories, Electronics, Health & Beauty, Gifts, Sports & Toys, Auto & Transportation, Electrical Equipment, Components & Telecoms, Home, Lights & Construction, Metallurgy, Chemicals, Rubber & Plastics, Packaging, Advertising & Office. As Alibaba tagline goes, “Global trade starts here.”
Parcelment charges 5% of Product Cost. It includes inspection service, warehouse storage, packing, consolidation service, international logistics support, etc. Through our loyalty program, you can enjoy much lowered rates at 3% to 1% for Gold and Platinum members, respectively. the minimum order is 200 USD.
Learn more about Parcelment Pricing and Membership.
The following are the available payment methods to pay for our service:
Digital Currencies: Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoins
You can now shop on Alibaba.com with the popular digital currencies like Bitcoins, Ether, and Litecoins! We only charge 1% PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE.
Western Union or MoneyGram
You may pay us online which takes 2-3 business days for us to confirm your payment. You may also elect to pay in person at Western Union or MoneyGram locations nearest you by which we can confirm your payment within 24 hours.
Please provide us sender’s full name, location, amount & tracking number (MTCN). Follow these links to find the nearest agent in your location:
Western Union: www.westernunion.com
Bank Transfer (China Bank & US Bank)
You may choose wire transfer to our China Bank Account. Banks normally charge fixed fee which is ideal for transfers involving larger amounts. Fee depends on your local bank.
Alternatively, if you reside in USA, you may find it more convenient and cheaper to pay through our affiliate’s US bank account as we only charge 10 USD for minimum transfer of 500 USD.
One of the fastest, convenient, and secure payment methods. You can pay using your Paypal account or card directly (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) to pay for our services. We shall send you the Paypal invoice where you can make direct payment. Our Payment Processing Charge is 4%.
First Bill consists of the Product Price + 5% Service Fee.
Our service fee is computed as 5% of Product Price.
You can pay us thru any of Parcelment Supported Payment Methods.
Second Bill is for local shipping, international shipping, and other applicable charges (Product Cost + Service Fee + Local Shipping Fee + International Shipping Fee + Other Charges – First Payment)
Once your payment is complete, we will ship your package according to your chosen shipping method.
We accept US dollars, and digital currencies like bitcoins, ether, and litecoins for payments.
Yes, as long as your order is not yet processed by our purchaser. We will refund your payment in full amount to your account, or retain it for future purchases. If items in your order are already purchased and seller accepts return, you will be charged for service fee, local shipping fee, return shipping fee, and other applicable charges, the remainder amount will be returned to your account.
But if you have preference in another shipping method, do let us know so we can make special arrangement for you.
|Belts / Chains||200g||Nail art products||130g|
|Capacitor / Resistor||30g||Pants||330g|
|Cellphone case||80g||Plush cloth art toys||410g|
|Cosplay / accessories||340g||Purse||210g|
|Diode / LED||20g||Ring||20g|
|Doll / accessories||110g||Scarf||190g|
|IC integrated circuit||10g||Watch||340g|
Please use our Cost Calculator.
• Alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, or any illicit or controlled substance or paraphernalia
• Electronic cigarettes, Vaporizers or any related parts or paraphernalia
• Mobile power, batteries
• Fuels gasoline, matches, combustible substances of any kind
• Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
• Firearms or ballistic ammunition of any kind, including imitations, or any parts thereof
• Weapons of any kind or any parts thereof, including swords, knives, bayonets etc.
• Solar panels
• Human organs and/or substances, and blood and blood parts
• Plants of any kind and in any form, including seeds, and animal specimens
• Animal fur products
• Precious stones of any kind, except for jewelry
• Jewelry and watches with a value in excess of $1000
• Banknotes, securities, traveler’s checks, currency, cash equivalents of any kind
• Materials of a pornographic nature, or intended to spread hate propaganda
• Copyright infringing materials
• Illegal goods, such as counterfeit goods
• Any other item that we, at our discretion, believe to be potentially dangerous, hazardous, or illegal.
There maybe additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. Please be informed about your local custom policies as Parcelment will not be responsible for any financial loss that may be incurred as a result. Moreover, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply to all the laws and regulations of the destination country.
However, please be informed that there will be no compensation if parcel is shipped via economy shipping lines or slow post mail service like ePacket, Holland Post, and China Post.
For more information, you may refer here: parcelment.com/pricing.